Why should you buy a Swarovski Optik Z6i Scope?Bobby Martin | August 1, 2019 | 0 | E-Commerce
If the price is your primary consideration when buying scopes for your rifle, you can easily take Swarovski Optik Z6i 3-18×50 P as the last option. With a price close to $3,000 and given the several choices for Swarovski scopes Australia makes available, this type of scope is often least preferred.
However, before you completely ignore this rifle scope, you might want to consider the factors why it’s priced that high. First, it’s not just an ordinary air rifle scope. Swarovski Optik made it. They’re a renowned producer of the world’s finest scopes and binoculars. Therefore, you can assure that the quality is worth the price.
If you’re planning to buy air rifle for your shooting or hunting activities, a Swarovski Z6i is perfect for it. Here are reasons why:
- Practicality in hunting. This is certainly one of the features of Swarovski scopes Australia shooters and hunters consider as the most important. It has a variable zoom power ranging from 3-18x magnification. This allows versatility and better hunting experience.
- Automatic day and night control sensor. This aspect plays a vital role in preventing accidental shut off or on during critical moments. Also, this Swarovski scope comes with a SwaroLight which can automatically turn itself on or off each time the rifle is positioned for shooting.
- Accuracy in low light conditions. The illuminated reticle aspect of the scope makes this possible. It allows fine adjustment of illumination intensity level which is vital during hunting in low light.
- High definition optics. This feature allows greater image performance that other Swarovski spotting and rifle scopes are not able to do. Its lenses were coated with SwaroClean which is resistant to scratches and can easily clean dust and grime away.
- Waterproof. Who said you can’t hunt during the rainy season or in areas with bodies of water? With Swarovski Z6i, that’s very much possible. Why? It’s because you’re armed with a waterproof rifle scope. Apart from being able to withstand heavy rains, it can be submerged in water with a depth of up to 13 feet.
- Can function under a wide range of temperature. Not only is this product reliable during the rainy season but also during the summer and winter. You won’t be worried if your scope would still work when the temperature is as low as -4 degrees Fahrenheit or as high as 131 degrees Fahrenheit because it can function within that temperature range. That means no season must stop you from enjoying your hunting hobby with this magnificent rifle scope.
After knowing the above, would you still think Swarovski Optik Z6i 3-18X50 P is too expensive? While it’s true that there are cheaper Swarovski scopes Australia offers, choosing the Z6i rifle scope is never a wrong decision. Being able to enjoy the benefits that come along with the product makes it a good investment.
If you’re interested in learning more about Swarovski rifle scopes and other optic products, check out The Barn. They’re a primary shop for a variety of quality and well-known items including Swarovski products, Fuchs oils, and many more. They can help you find the right product you’re looking for. For more information at https://www.thebarn.net.au/categories/Swarovski/4116.